-felicity- -felicity-

You always have my respect!

Book of Cuintha Book of Cuintha

One of your best songs I've ever heard!!

DanJohansen responds:

Awesome that you think so good sir, appreciate the feedback, have a glorious week m8!

-Hexagon Force- -Hexagon Force-

OMG! This is a wonderful track. An adrifting rhythm! Five full Stars! I like the beginning with the "bang" and the transition to the typical catchy melody. Also with the name, I could fit to a last-stage song for a jump n run game. A level like in the classic sonic games! Once agein, this track is spendid! :D

Hyperrealistic Hyperrealistic

pretty nice bass pumping!

TastyTeo responds:

Thanks :DDD

-StreetWise- -StreetWise-

Catchy, how I like it!

-NightSquad- -NightSquad-

This drives my subwoofer crazy! Superb bass!

-The wanderer- -The wanderer-

The wanderer! This reminds me of the viking mythology, like Odin, Midgard, Valhalla! Really love it!

Zombie Robot Zombie Robot

Can't tell how awesome this sounds! It's sound so dirty and good! The pumping rythm goes in into my blood and can make some one estatic. Zombie Robot is a succsess for really pure hard techno! Keep it up!

Adjeye-3 ~ Sentivicated. Adjeye-3 ~ Sentivicated.

Catchy and cool!

It's a nice easy trance-song! Drums are simple and the music is pleased to hear. Good work! It's a very old style of trance. It's reminds me aubout the 90's. I love the base-line at the end, where you used the left right balance. But there are repetitions that you could cut away. A quite catchy song, that animates to nod!
5/5

Adjeye responds:

Yeah I want to have my own style and still searching actually for it..

Nutronic - Run Away (xKor Nutronic - Run Away (xKor

Fantastic!

I know the D&B Version! Both are good! I' love the melody, even it's just a remix!